There are probably hundreds of ways to decorate glass jars… maybe one day I’ll have posted that many but until then here are ten of my favourites. Ideas which are simple, pretty and perfect for the kitchen table or a wedding table!
1. Tie pretty ribbon around them
2. Make cute handwritten labels
3. Cover the lids with patterned fabric and tie with string
4. Decorate the lids with washi tape
5. Superglue crafty items like fabric flowers to the lids
6. Use washi tape to create cute bunting around the jars
7. Wrap with pretty fabric and tie with rustic string
8. Cut strips of paper to size and insert into the jar
9. Tie paper doilies over the lid with string
10. Wrap with burlap, lace and string for a gorgeous, rustic look.
A big thank you to Alex Jones Photography for snapping them all for me, fab job as always ;-)
Which one is your favourite? Do you have any other ideas to share?